Performance horses’ joints are subjected to extreme forces during both training and competition, and cartilage and joint fluid are often the first areas to show signs of wear and tear. Cartilage is the spongy, elastic material which covers the ends of the bones within a joint, acting as a major shock absorber and helping to reduce friction. Joint or synovial fluid should be thick and viscous, to bathe and lubricate the joint, also acting as a vital shock absorber.
Cortaflex® HA Super Fenn Solution provides the nutritional building blocks to help the specialized cells in cartilage, called chondrocytes, to maintain the repair process, as well as providing hyaluronic acid to help maintain healthy joint fluid.
What are the benefits of Cortaflex® HA Super Fenn Solution?
- Supporting cartilage (collagen, MSM and manganese)
- Antioxidant defence (MSM and copper)
- Synovial fluid support (hyaluronic acid)
- Joint and connective tissue support (MSM, manganese and silicon)
- Supporting a normal inflammatory response (Boswellia, Yucca, MSM)