PLUSVITAL CHILLAX IS A SCIENTIFICALLY DESIGNED NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENT BLEND OF CHELATED MAGNESIUM, MARINE AND DAIRY PEPTIDES DESIGNED TO RESTORE CHEMICAL BALANCE TO THE CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM AND TO HELP CALM EXCITABLE HORSES IN STRESSFUL CONDITIONS, THEREFORE MAXIMISING EQUINE PERFORMANCE.
Restores chemical balance to the central nervous system and helps to calm excitable horses in stressful conditions.
- Contains a highly digestible protein from a fish hydrolysate source to reduce anxiety and stress
- Acetyltaurinate Magnesium allows Magnesium to travel into nerve cells
- Both Magnesium and the amino acid Taurine have the capacity to reduce the stress and anxiety, calm and enhance cardiac function
- Source of Tryptophan, which is an essential amino acid and the precursor of the neurotransmitter Serotonin
Includes Vitamin B6, which is essential for nervous system activity.
- Fish protein hydrolysate (highly digestible protein), Sorbitol (Highly digestible carbohydrate), Acetyltaurinate Magnesium 3,000 mg, L-Tryptophan 50,000 mg, Vitamin B6 1,000 mg.
Some horses are naturally nervous animals and some are affected by particular situations such as travelling, competitions, sales and clipping. Horses have different thresholds in how they react to particular situations and as such require a supplement flexible enough to adapt to different situations.
- Administer 20ml orally, 90 minutes prior to stressful activity
- This can be adjusted up to 60ml, depending on horse’s specific response to a lower dose of 20ml