EFFIVET: A TOPICAL, ANTI-BACTERIAL, ANTI-FUNGAL AND ANTI-VIRAL SKIN CLEANSING LIQUID FOR FLUSHING WOUNDS AND HYDROGEL SOLUTION FOR WOUND REPAIR
Plusvital effivet is a potent germ killer containing a patented technology that allows it to mimic the body’s own immune system.
Hypochlorous Acid is a weak acid that is released by cells of the immune system to kill bacteria. It is anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal, as well as being very effective at breaking down the cell wall of bacteria and killing the bacteria internally. It is safe to be ingested as it is naturally occurring in the body and is non-irritating.
During the process of wound repair, the main aim of wound care is to provide the conditions necessary to allow the natural repair and regenerative process to proceed and not be hindered by things such as bacterial infections.
A topical, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral skin cleansing liquid for flushing wounds and hydrogel solution for wound repair.
- Anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal
- Kills a wide range of germs including: Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Eshererichia coli, Influenza, Rhinovirus
- Eliminates odour causing bacteria
- No rinse required and can be ingested safely
- Suitable for a range of uses including: wound flushing and dermal cleansing, wound debridement, skin scrapes, hot spots, relief from scratching (natural anti-histamine), navel cleansing, minor eye irritations, insect bites, minor burns and scalds, reduction of wound odours, moistening/lubrication of dressings and also kills the fungal organism that causes ringworm
- Hydrogel form adheres to the site where it is applied which allows for penetration of hypochlorous acid into wounds, lubrication of wounds and acts as a barrier to dirt in the environment
- Dermatologically tested as suitable for sensitive skin
- Clean area of wound by applying Effivet Farm Liquid to prevent infection
- Once the area is clean apply Effivet Farm Hydrogel liberally and directly onto the affected area allowing to dry naturally. No need to rinse as this will seal the wound