Samshield has followed the same strategy than when they created the successful premium helmet:
– Analyze existing product on the market
– Make a large survey with plenty of riders before to start the design
All riders answered that they would like improvement regarding durability, breathability, grip, flexibility, thinness, design.
After one year of hard testing with Kevin Staut the Samshield V-Skin gloves is now available.
The V-Skin is made of 4 different materials placed at the smartest position in order to give the best answer to exigent riders:
– Ultra thin perforated lambskin leather: offer maximum comfort, airflow and lightweight
– Strong Suede fabric base fingerprinted with real silicone offers exceptional added grip, hand-to-horse connection, flexibility as well as extreme durability
– Strong version of Lycra offers extreme flexibility for a high end comfort and constant fitting
– Spandex size is doubled in order to always get a perfect fitting with the wrist