Zandonà Therapeutic Support Boots Air
The rest boots "THERAPEUTIC SUPPORT BOOT AIR" are equipped with 18 magnetic devices that improve cellular function, providing a natural therapeutic support from the hoof to the shin and by reflexology to the whole body.
They are 2 products in 1, because also developed to provide support to the suspensory ligaments and to contain the tendon apparatus, for use during transportation of the horse and to decrease the typical post-work swelling. They are made 100% in Italy, equipped by interchangeable inner band with COOLMAX® (special fiber that carries moisture towards the outer surface of the fabric, keeping skin dry). On the outer surface, closed to the pastoral-fetlock, an extra protection to reduce wear due to friction is provided. Elastic straps with Velcro closure are calibrated to optimize tendons support, ensuring comfort and grip.
The permanent magnets used are composed of a highly magnetic alloy of Neodymium, Iron and Boron with Nickel coating, capable of exerting a magnetic flux density of 2600 Gauss each.
The specific arrangement of magnets, their flux density, intensity and polarization, have been studied with the help of veterinarians and professional riders to maximize the localized increase in vascular blood-flow and lymphatic circulation, with multiple beneficial effects:
Using reflexology principles, that is magnetically stimulating the reflex points (Ting) placed on specific meridians of the horse (the same points used for acupuncture), some moderate rebalancing effects are obtained:
- The magnet near the Yang meridian SI (Small Intestine - Ting SI1), acts on the inflammatory processes and traumas, neck and spine circulation and against left-handedness.
- The magnet near the Yang meridian TH (Triple Heather - Ting TH1), acts on the front fetlock and against scapulohumeral pains.
- The magnet near the Yin meridian HT (Hearth - Ting HT9), acts on the sore, inflamed and overworked musculature.
- The magnet near the Yang meridian LI (Large Intestine - Ting LI1), acts against the shoulder-neck muscle spasms and against right-handedness.
- The magnet near the Yin meridian PE (Pericardium - Ting PE9), acts on the hoof, frontal tendons and ligaments and against laminitis (acute and chronic inflammation).
- The magnet near the Yin meridian LU (Lung - Ting LU11), acts against hoof’s sinew-muscle dysfunctions and against scapulohumeral pains.