The 100% Made in Italy "CARBON AIR SENSITIVE+ Tendon" are equipped with an internal coating made of REAL MERINO WOOL obtained by shearing. Avoiding the use of SKIN we can avoid its typical care and maintenance problems without giving up the maximum comfort and anti-allergic properties, ideal for sensitive skins.
These boots have been studied and developed to protect horses front fetlocks and part of the cannon from collisions and bruising whilst offering tendon support. The ultimate tendon boots offering ultimate protection, ultimate comfort and ultimate looks.
- 100% Made in Italy;
- external TPU structure with differentiated thickness;
- ventilated by Air-Vents located over the fetlock;
- Gel-Tech working as shock absorber and comfortable padding;
- Carbon Fibre elements to thermally insulate the joints from the heat generated by external friction while increasing the mechanical resistance to impacts;
- Flex-Zone to allow maximum freedom of movement to the limb;
- Elastic straps with quick-release-tip for a secure closing.
Their inside coating is made with natural lamb to offer maximum comfort and anti-allergic properties, ideal for sensitive skins. They are composed by external TPU structure with differentiated thickness, ventilated by 6 Air-Vents located over the fetlock. Gel-Tech is included between the external TPU structure and the inside coating, where necessary, working as shock absorber and comfortable padding. Carbon Fibre elements are present under the shell to thermally insulate the joints from the heat generated by external friction, while increasing the mechanical resistance to impacts. On the internal side, closed to the long-pastern, have been created a Flex-Zone, necessary to allow maximum freedom of movement to the limb. The elastic straps with quick-release-tip have been calibrated for a secure closing, they are in-fact provided of double locking system (horizontal\vertical). Its dimension and absolute ergonomic shape have been developed copying accurately the limb structure, guaranteeing a perfect positioning while avoiding any kind of stress